- 5 Bedrooms; 4 ½ Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12 (minimum of 3 night stay)
The Chapel Loft is located in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston and the heart of the wedding district. The spacious bedrooms each with private baths, make this is an ideal home for those who enjoy their privacy and space. Four of the bedrooms include a queen size bed, one bedroom is furnished with bunk beds and there is a couch that sleeps two.
This former wedding chapel has been fully renovated and converted to a 5-bedroom;
4 ½ bathroom home. It has many unique architectural features that have been retained during the conversion of the wedding chapel to this unique residence. The living/kitchen area is highlighted by soaring 20-foot ceilings and a beautiful heart pine floating stairwell with an abundance of natural light. The Chapel Loft retained its original doors, which lead to a street-front patio and grilling area.
The Chapel Loft is conveniently located 3 blocks from the MUSC/medical district; ¾ miles from the King Street commercial district and 1 mile from The College of Charleston.
Parking is available on-site for three vehicles.
This spacious and unique residence contains many amenities that are listed below:
- Recently Renovated Home (5-bedrooms & 4 ½ bathrooms)
- Spacious Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms
- Located Just Blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina and College of Charleston in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of downtown Charleston.
- Surrounded by Local Restaurants, Businesses and Coffee Shops.
- 2 Off Street Parking spaces
- Large Patio with Green Space
- Interior Balcony Overlooking Kitchen and Living Area