- 8 Bedrooms that sleep 24 people
- 4 Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Rates Vary Based on Dates and Availability
Description: Come and enjoy a relaxing getaway in four of our brand new two-bedroom suites located in the luxurious Sanctuary Court community, right in the heart of Historic Downtown Charleston. This suite offers something that most cannot – brand new construction within walking distance of Charleston’s primary restaurant/shopping district. Every suite in Sanctuary Court has a large open kitchen/living area with tall windows to provide an abundance of natural light. With unique contemporary furnishings in each suite, there is something for everyone! The suite comes equipped with wi-fi, HD televisions (living room and all bedrooms) and a guest guidebook to assist with finding local restaurants, activities and neighborhood groceries.
The Edisto River Complex at Sanctuary Court come fully provisioned with toiletries, linens, coffee, and paper products to last a minimum of 2 days. The in-suite stock includes:
The Edisto River Complex at at Sanctuary Court come fully provisioned with toiletries, linens, coffee, and paper products to last a minimum of 2 days. The in-suite stock includes:
- 6-Bath Towels (2/bath and 2 for sleeper sofa)
- 3 Hand Towels (1/bath and 1 for sleeper sofa)
- 6-Wash Cloths (2/bath and 2 for sleeper sofa)
- 2 Bath Mats (1/bath and 1 for sleeper sofa)
- 1 Set of Linens for the Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Comfort Pillows, Decorative Pillows, Sheets and a Comforter (all beds)
- Toiletries including Shampoos, Conditioner, Bath Soap, Face Soap, Shower Gel, and Mouth Wash
- Laundry / Dish Essentials Including Detergent and Drying Towels
- Paper Towels, Toilet paper, Coffee, Sugars and Creamer.
- Extra linens or toiletries can be made available upon request (additional fees may apply).
We have multiple options for parking, On-Site spaces are available to be reserved for $25/night, Off-Site parking can be reserved for $15/night and On-Street parking passes can be provided for $5/night. Please inquire about parking as soon as possible as spots fill up fast!
The Edisto River Complex at Sanctuary Court are conveniently located 3 blocks from the MUSC/medical district; ¾ miles from the Upper King Street commercial/night-life district and 1 mile from The College of Charleston.
The Edisto River Complex at Sanctuary Court are located conveniently to many neighborhood amenities. Numerous coffee shops, bakeries and restaurants are located within walking distance of neighborhood area and additional recommendations can be found in the Guest Guidebook provided in each suite. Directly across the street is a local convenience store called Charlie’s Grocery, they will have all of your basic needs as well as a great wine selection! For more information pleasure inquire below!