- 1-bed 1-bath 1-pullout sofa
- Sleeps 4
- No On-Site Parking
- Rates vary based on reservation date
Encompass yourself in the history of Charleston by staying in the 2nd floor of a rear addition to a newly renovated 1890’s single house. The Cannon suite offers guests all the aesthetic features of a being part of a Charleston Single House with all the modern touches you need to make your Charleston retreat comfortable and convenient.
Enjoy a brand new guest room opened in March of 2021 with all new furniture, appliances, and fixtures located just blocks from Upper King Street.
The space consists of a large bedroom suite with a king bed and pull out couch and private balcony off the room. Additionally there is a small kitchenette including a sink, mini fridge with ice machine, and washer/dryer. The bathroom has dual vanities and a grand shower with a rain head and two shower heads to allow the ultimate shower experience and relaxation.
The Cannon Suite is conveniently located 3 blocks from the MUSC/Medical District; ¾ miles from Upper King Street commercial/night-life district and 1 mile from College of Charleston.
The Cannon Suite come fully provisioned with toiletries, linens, coffee, and paper products to last a minimum of days. The in-suite stock includes:
- 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 1 bath matt and 2 wash clothes per bathroom plus an additional towel set in the master bedroom closet.
- All beds are set with fresh linens and an additional set of linens for the sofa
- Toiletries include Personal Shampoos, Conditioners, Bath Soap, Face Soap, Shower Gel and Mouth Wash in each bathroom.
- Laundry/Dish Essentials including detergent and drying towels
- Paper Towels (2 per suite), Toilet Paper (3 per bath), Coffee, Sugars and Creamer.
- Extra Linens or Toiletries can be made available upon request for additional fees.
The communication during your stay will be initiated on the day of check-in via a “check-in group text” with our entire management team so that there will be someone available at all times for any emergencies or questions that arise. This message will maintain check in instruction and will serve as the best point of contact throughout your stay for any of your needs. If you do not have a domestic cell phone don’t worry, we can simply message through the platform app which will be monitored regularly.
The setting is the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood which is considered the “gateway” to the peninsula boasting just the right mix of Neighborhood and City. King, Cannon and Spring Street are dotted with boutiques, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting southern fare to the best seafood you can find. Upper King Street is just blocks away and is home to the best nightlife, hip bars, craft beers, and specialty house cocktails.